- Sheet Cakes, Brownies, Strudels, Cheesecakes, Lemon Bars and other products prepared using Bake 'N Ship®.
- Trays and Discs can be baked, frozen, cut and shipped without ever de-panning.
- All LTI products are laminated with a 48 gage clear polyester film that is FDA approved for food contact.
- The corrugated sheet laminated with LTI products gives them superior strength and performance.
- The "Lamination Process" is patented and proprietary.
- LTI products provide a 100% barrier to moisture absorption and a Low Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR).
- The trays are designed with web corners to form a pan having water-tight configurations.
- The tray corners and locking mechanism folds outward, as opposed to inward thereby eliminating leakage of ingredients.
- LTI products have a High Melt Index and Expansive Temperature Tolerances.
- You can bake in the trays at temperatures up to 400° F and freeze at up to -10° F.
- Because of the Polyester film laminate, ingredients will not migrate into the packaging.
- The surface of the Polyester laminated trays provides excellent release characteristics, thereby eliminating or greatly reducing the need for release agent or parchment paper.
Contact Us Today!
Read Manufacturing Innovation Insider Newsletter about Bake'n Ship®